When it comes to content creation, writing is a big part of it, whether you are writing blog content, marketing content, social media content, or landing page content. And AI writing tools can help you save time.
Since 2023, artificial intelligence has been a hot topic. AI writing tools use artificial intelligence algorithms such as natural language processing to mimic and provide text that is written by humans.
Many companies all over the world are using AI writing tools to boost the content generation process from marketing to social media posts.
Let’s check out some of the AI writing tools that you can use in 2024 to boost your writing.
AI Writing Tools You Should Try
Copy.ai is a top player in AI writing tools. It is known best for marketing and sales copy.
Copy.ai has a simple and elegant design and is easy to use. It is more than a decent tool for producing engaging marketing copy, social media pieces, and creative blog content.
Apart from that, Copy.ai also provides 95+ languages, and AI Workflows and you can add your brand voice so that the machine can produce content based on your brand voice.
- Ideal for marketers, social media influencers, freelancers, and small business owners looking to produce content
- Provides workflow templates for different types of content
- Offers support in 95+ languages, catering to a global user base
- User-friendly interface, making it accessible even to those new to AI writing tools
- It has 90+ prompt templates to use
- Feature to add brand voice
- Beginner-friendly with a clean and easy layout
- It can generate a wide variety of content types, from emails to product descriptions
- Lacks in complex writing tasks
- Free version available for 2000 words; Pro plans begin at $36 per month
Rytr is a highly flexible and versatile tool. It can deliver high-quality content across various formats such as blog outlines and writing, marketing copies, business pitch ideas, CTA writing, conclusion writing, and more.
You can write in Rytr in more than 30+ languages and with 20+ tones. It can also generate AI images and has a built-in plagiarism checker.
Rytr is affordable to use and has a very nice interference making it easier to use.
- Bloggers, freelance writers, and content creators need quick, diverse content
- Customization options for tone and style, ensuring content matches your brand voice
- Supports over 30+ languages
- Comes with a built-in plagiarism checker to ensure content originality
- Blog outline & brief generator
- It can generate a business idea
- Built-in image generator
- Affordable with a user-friendly platform
- Suitable for both short-form and long-form content
- Require additional editing and guidance for specialized content
- Lack of support for low plans and resources
- Offers a free version with 10K characters per month; premium plans start at $9 per month.
Writesonic is created for marketing content creation, SEO, and AI chatbots.
Writesonic is a generative AI model designed for AI article writers that comes with an inbuilt paraphrasing tool. While it can write compelling content still requires human editing for more accuracy.
Writesonic has more than 100+ AI templates to start with including adding your brand voice. It can generate higher-quality images and can write in 30+ languages.
With higher packages, you get one-click WordPress Export and integration.
- Digital marketers, content marketing agencies, and small business owners.
- AI Writer with GPT 3.5 and GPT 4 (Check out the difference between them)
- Focuses on marketing content & AI chatbots
- Seamless integration with platforms like WordPress
- Text Summarizer
- Story & Landing Page Generator
- Includes SEO tools to enhance content visibility
- 1 click WordPress import
- Supports multi-language
- Text Expander
- Features vary & lack for high-end blogging
- You can start for free with GPT 3 and limited features.
4. Jasper AI
Jasper AI (formerly Jarvis) is one of the most popular AI writing tools in the market. It can produce original, engaging content suitable for various digital platforms.
Jasper AI can produce high-end content blogs and marketing with 50+ AI templates and supports over 30 languages including your brand voice.
With multiple industry supports and use cases, Jasper AI has become one of the top choices for marketers and content creators.
Jasper AI can also be used as a social media tool for your social media marketing campaigns.
- SEO specialists, content writers, and businesses focused on creating in-depth, SEO-friendly content and marketing copies
- The command feature allows direct instruction for specific content creation
- Actional insights with one-click optimization
- Free multiple AI writing tools & generators
- Excellent for generating long-form content
- Marketing campaigns integrations
- You can ask for recent news
- In-built plagiarism checker
- Pricier compared to some other tools
- May require a learning period to fully utilize its features
- No free plans
- Offers a Creator plan at $49 per month/seat
5. Anyword AI
Anyword AI specializes in creating content that resonates with specific audience segments, improving engagement and conversion rates.
With Anyword AI you can write marketing ads, content for blogs and social media, and SEO-optimized content. Just like Copy.ai it analyzes your content and brand messaging to generate future content.
Anyword AI you can add your brand voice, with 100+ marketing templates & prompts to start with.
If you are looking for alternative AI writing tools for marketing, you can give Anyword AI a go.
- Blog writing, E-commerce platforms, and online advertisers seeking content that converts
- It provides a Google Chrome extension
- Predictive performance scores & analytics
- 100+ templates
- Excellent for creating data-driven, audience-specific content
- Adapts content to appeal to different segments
- A bit Pricier
- Not for creative writing
- Plan starts at $49/month
AI Writing Tools for Present & Future
Since the beginning of 2023, AI has been in the news. From social media tools to video editing tools every industry has been utilizing AI to create platforms that are more automated and provide faster results.
AI content writing tools are similar to other tools which can be used to be more productive and creative. Focusing more time on improving your goals these AI tools can take care of the rest.
Use AI writing tools to stay ahead of your competitors and improve your marketing efforts. You can use these tools to generate content for your social media growth or website performance.
In the coming years, these AI writing tools grow even more and this is the best time to unfold these tools and learn.
Comment down below which tools AI content writing tool you are using.